Aid for the Blind Research
Research to help people who are Blind or Vision Impaired
Application for an ARC linkage grant has been submitted in partnership with Griffith University.
If successful the Linkage Project aims to:
- develop better education mechanisms for people with vision impairment;
- encourage long term strategic alliances between higher education institutions;
- support collaborative research on issues of benefit to the community;
- foster opportunities for internationally competitive research in collaboration with industry;
- provide industry oriented training to prepare high calibre post graduate research students;
- produce a national pool of world class researchers to meet the needs of Australian Industry.
Find out more about research studies conducted by Griffith University for Aid For the Blind